Unclaimed Funds

Funds are escheated to the state if we do not have a valid address for the owner or if we can't locate the heirs of a deceased owner.

If you have information on unclaimed property, please use the Owner Inquiry Form to contact us. Please state where the property is located and the name of the party for which the unclaimed funds are held by the State.

Owner Inquiry Form (PDF)