Kalnin Ventures’ family of companies:
BKV Chaffee Corners
Kalnin Ventures currently is backed by investors with equity fund commitments of USD 522 million, within its oil and gas fund BKV Oil and Gas Capital Partners, L.P (the “Fund”). The company seeks to invest in attractive upstream oil and gas opportunities in North America (United States of America and Canada) with the goal of creating long-term sustainable value in the energy industry.
Kalnin Ventures supports and upholds biblical principles as the foundations for the company’s values and underpins our company’s promise of integrity and transparency to our investors and partners.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to build a world-class energy investment company and glorify God through practicing our core values in all aspects of our business.
Our core values are to:
- Conduct all business with honesty and integrity
- Build a team-oriented and non-hierarchical work environment
- Focus on rewarding performance
- Encourage a balanced life-style
- Work with humility
- Welcome diversity of people from all backgrounds and beliefs
Kalnin Ventures seeks to make wise investments that create long-term value in the Energy industry. We do this through:
- A deep understanding of the macro trends and value chain discontinuities
- A disciplined approach to making investments in-line with our strategy, which is focused on specific plays and opportunity types
- A strong focus on geoscience and engineering fundamentals to screen, evaluate and manage opportunities
- Financial analysis which accurately values opportunities and quantifies key risks
- Partnerships with top operators in our focus play areas
- A strong network of industry relationships
- A governance and incentive structure that strongly aligns our interests with our investors
- A continuous learning approach which constantly improves our decision-making process